Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for all kinds of salads--make sure you try it on potato salad, too! One hour standing time before using.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise and sour cream in medium bowl until smooth; stir in remaining ingredients; season to taste.
- cover and chill 1 hour to blend flavours.
I substited crumbled blue cheese for Parm. Added a tsp. Of sugar and it was fantastic.
Terrific taste, Ev!! I made it about 3 hours before serving which really blended the flavors. This would be a wonderful sauce for grilled salmon,too. THX for posting it!
this is a great dressing for pasta salad