Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is quick and easy and very addicting! The first time I made it no one could stop eating it. Was too good not to post for more to try. A note about the Dijon mustard, I use French's with Chardonnay but you can use your favorite. The amount used will vary based on your taste so add a tablespoon at a time to get to desired level of flavor.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. MIx all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer.
- 2. Amount of Dijon mustard can be varied based on personal taste.
- 3. Put in refrigerator for a few hours for flavors to mix and cream cheese to set up.
- 4. Serve with favorite pretzels.