Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 submarine rolls, split
- 6 ounces honey-roasted ham, Thin Sliced
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 Kraft processed cheese slices
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Mix dressing and mustard; spread onto cut sides of rolls. Top bottom halves of rolls evenly with ham, tomato and Singles; cover with top halves of rolls.
- WRAP each sandwich in foil.
- Place on baking sheet. (Or, place unwrapped sandwiches on 15x10x1-inch baking pan; cover with foil.)
- BAKE 10 minutes or until heated through.