Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A gorgeously creamy chicken dish served with pasta. Very filling and very moreish!
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 pints chicken stock
- 6 slices smoked bacon, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dijon mustard, to taste
- 4 -5 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- salt and pepper
- In a large flame-proof casserole, fry the leek and bacon in a little oil for 2-3 mins.
- Add the chicken and potato and fry for a further 4-5 mins.
- Pour in the chicken stock and mix well.
- Add the thyme, salt and pepper and stir again.
- Simmer on a high heat until liquid reduced and potato cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta.
- Once pasta cooked, drain and put to one side.
- Stir the yoghurt and Dijon mustard into the chicken mix until creamy and mustardy enough for your liking.
- Stir in the drained pasta and serve.