Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A rich, creamy homemade pasta sauce in less than 15 minutes!
Make and share this Creamy Delicious Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop onion and and garlic clove.
- Sautee onion in butter and olive oil first until golden, then add garlic.
- Cook until garlic is brown and olive oil and butter are absorbed.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and boil for a few minutes.
- Add the 2 containers of tomato paste and stir until well mixed.
- Add all spices one at a time and stir until incorporated.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream and stir until sauce is a light orange color.
- Pour over any pasta and finish with Parmesan cheese topping.