Creamy Delicious Mashed Potatoes
- Wash and peel potatoes and cut into uniform pieces.
- Cover with water and season water with salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until potatoes are soft when tested with a fork.
- Drain water, cover potatoes so that excess moisture is absorbed in pot after draining.
- When potatoes are 'dry', mash with potato masher while adding the butter and sour cream.
- Mash til smooth consistency, then add finely minced garlic and parsley.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste as well as green onions.
- Perfect as topping for my Sheperd's Pie!