Serah B.'s Note:
These are the most delicious mashed potatoes ever. EVER!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop potatoes and boil until tender.
- 2While potatoes are cooking, saute onion in 1 tsp oil over medium heat until translucent.
- 3Process cashews in a blender until powdery. Add onions, vegetable broth,lemon juice and salt and puree until smooth and creamy.
- 4Blend in remaining 1/2 cup olive oil until mixture thickens; the consistency should be similar to mayonnaise.
- 5Drain potatoes and mash.
- 6Beat cashew mixture into potatoes, adding almond milk until desired texture is achieved.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy, Decadent Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: