Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is an easy recipe and does not require a candy thermometer. Creamy Dark Chocolate Fudge
Make and share this Creamy Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and miniature marshmallows with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
This is simple and good. I made this as well as recipe 22015 as a thank you for the folks I work with. I have gotten nothin but compliments. So may I extend my compliments to you Ann on a wonderful recipe. My compliments and thanks.
This recipe was much quicker than any other fudge I've made...and I've made a lot! It was easy to make and simply marvellous to eat!
I made this fudge and it was sticky. I let it set over night covered, and the next morning I could not cut it into peices, and could not get it out of the pan.