Recipe by Chef Dudo
Last week I got my monthly Swedish cookery magazine. When I saw this soup among the recipes I had to try it. Although it says creamy, there is no actual cream involved, it's completely non-dairy.
Top Review by Elisabetta47
Everyone who's facing the New Year's diet resolution and likes a little oomph in their food should try this soup. Topped with a nice grind of black pepper and cayenne, it's got bite and is surprisingly filling. Thanks.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 leek, cut thinly
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut in chunks (total weight about 1 lb)
- 946.36 ml vegetable broth
- 4.92 ml salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry onions, leak and curry in the oil, about 3 minutes.
- In another pan, cook potatoes and zucchini in 2 cups of the vegetable broth for 15-20 minutes.
- Add onionmix and cook another 5 minutes.
- Puree the soup either by hand or in a blender.
- Add the rest of the vegetable broth (2 cups) and heat the soup to boiling point.
- Add salt to taste.