1/1 Photo of Creamy Curry Zucchini Soup
Chef Dudo's Note:
Last week I got my monthly Swedish cookery magazine. When I saw this soup among the recipes I had to try it. Although it says creamy, there is no actual cream involved, it's completely non-dairy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onions, leak and curry in the oil, about 3 minutes.
- 2In another pan, cook potatoes and zucchini in 2 cups of the vegetable broth for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add onionmix and cook another 5 minutes.
- 4Puree the soup either by hand or in a blender.
- 5Add the rest of the vegetable broth (2 cups) and heat the soup to boiling point.
- 6Add salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Curry Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 613.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: