Last week I got my monthly Swedish cookery magazine. When I saw this soup among the recipes I had to try it. Although it says creamy, there is no actual cream involved, it's completely non-dairy.
- Fry onions, leak and curry in the oil, about 3 minutes.
- In another pan, cook potatoes and zucchini in 2 cups of the vegetable broth for 15-20 minutes.
- Add onionmix and cook another 5 minutes.
- Puree the soup either by hand or in a blender.
- Add the rest of the vegetable broth (2 cups) and heat the soup to boiling point.
- Add salt to taste.