Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve with Kadai Kangaroo - a mix of Indian and Australian cuisines!
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon curry paste, eg ashoka brand
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- Heat oil in small pan.
- Saute onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Add garam masala, curry paste, salt, chilli.
- Stir for 1 minute, add mushrooms, cover, cook for 1 minute.
- Add water, bring to boil and stir until thick paste is formed.
- Stir in cilantro and cream.
- Serve hot.