My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add pumpkin, apples, onion, and curry.
- 3Cook and stir until onion softens.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add chicken broth and wine.
- 6Turn heat to medium-high and bring to boil.
- 7Turn heat down to low, partially cover, and cook until pumpkin is extremely soft (approximately 25-35 minutes).
- 8Remove soup from heat and let it cool.
- 9Puree soup in a food processor.
- 10To serve, reheat in pan over medium-low heat until heated throughout (but don't boil), stir in cream, and cook about 1 minute.
- 11Garnish with chives.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Curry Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.5
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 852.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g