Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from shadybrookfarms.com.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder (homemade curry powder is best!)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar (gur) or 3⁄4 teaspoon jaggery (gur)
- 1 pinch hing (optional)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in non-reactive bowl and whisk well until creamy.
- If the salad dressing is too thick, thin with a bit more half and half or heavy cream.
- Salad dressing is best prepared at least 1 hour in advance.
- Adjust seasonings just before serving if necessary.