Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Using nonfat yogurt and low-fat mayonnaise makes this creamy dip a great addition to any veggie plate. This recipe is adapted from a cooking websites email newsletter.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- In a medium glass bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cook time will be time for chilling in refrigerator.
- Serve dip with your favorite assorted vegetables.
This was a nice, mild dip. I thought it tasted a little bitter so I added a touch of honey in the end. I used this as a dip for Cajun Style Oven Fries. Made for ZWT5
I also didn't have any tarragon vinegar, but used apple cider instead. Although this was an excellent dip, I gave it 4 stars because I found it too mild (maybe due to using a different vinegar). So, I doubled the curry powder and added 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
This is AWESOME! I didn't have tarragon vinegar, so subbed white wine vinegar. Used 1 1/2 t sweet chili sauce, and 1/2 t hot chili sauce. It is great! I'm so surprised by how creamy the texture is. Does not taste as low-fat as it is! Thanks!