Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pretty dip with a mild curry flavor to serve at your next get together! The hardest thing about this recipe is the chill time, waiting the 8 hours before you can have a taste.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill a minimum of 8 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables.