This is a popular soup in my house, if you are a curry lover then you will enjoy this soup recipe, of course you can adjust the amount of curry to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, saute carrots, celery, in butter for 2 mins.
- 2Stir in flour, seasoned salt and curry until smooth.
- 3Gradually add milk.
- 4Bring to a light boil; cook and stir for 2 mins, or until thickened.
- 5Gradually add broth; reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 10 mins, or until veggies are tender.
- 6Add cooked rice to soup, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Curried Chicken- Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.0
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.3 mg
- Sodium 918.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: