Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a popular soup in my house, if you are a curry lover then you will enjoy this soup recipe, of course you can adjust the amount of curry to suit your taste.
- In a large pot, saute carrots, celery, in butter for 2 mins.
- Stir in flour, seasoned salt and curry until smooth.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a light boil; cook and stir for 2 mins, or until thickened.
- Gradually add broth; reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 10 mins, or until veggies are tender.
- Add cooked rice to soup, and serve.