Recipe by White Rose Child
This dressing has bite! I absolutely love it on steamed kale.
Top Review by PinkCherryBlossom
wonderful, simply wonderful! I used rice vinegar and subbed the soy for braggs as we can't get hold of it here. It was very flavourful without being overly spicy. I used it to dip veggie nuggets in, my only complaint - not enough of it!
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon mild vinegar (I used brown rice vinegar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash coriander (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake till well combined.
- Adjust water and vinegar for creaminess(see below). Store in the fridge.
- Note: This works best if you have a very smooth, very creamy tahini. Personally I swear by the cheapo stuff from Bulk Barn.