Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 English seedless cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml low-fat sour cream
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml horseradish cream
- 4.92-9.85 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, snipped
- sea salt
- whole radicchio, leaves (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients except radicchio in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Recipe note: Serve salad inside a radicchio lettuce cup for a dramatic presentation.
Nice light and tasty. Unfortunately I had to sub the fresh dill for dried dill but otherwise made as per recipe. DH and myself both thoroughly enjoyed it. Made for Aussie / Kiwi Swap October 2013.
I love cucumbers, so any new recipes keeps me liking them. I liked the addition of the horseradish. I it was easy to prepare.
Perfect salad for horseradish lovers. I made a few minor changes -- used Lebanese cucumbers, a red onion, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and 2 teaspoons of dried dill. The balance of flavours was spot-on, and the radicchio leaves made for a lovely presentation. Thanks for posting.