Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is my favorite way to eat cucumbers fresh from the garden. It is a recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook and is a no fail recipe! Hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does......
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use miracle whip) or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (I use miracle whip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- Mix all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Making this brought back memories of my mom making this very recipe when I was young, & we all loved it! Refreshing & nice! Will be keeping in on hand! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]