- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium vidalia onions or 1 medium other sweet onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt (if using) and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers and onions.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to blend all the flavors.