Creamy Cucumber Lobster Cups
- Start by peeling your cucumbers and cutting into 2 inch slices each cucumber should give you about 4-5 pieces.
- wash and drain your lobster and set aside, also wash and drain your peas and set aside.
- chop all you veggies into small pieces, your jalapenos your will need to take out the seeds and veins you do not want those.
- Now add your cleaned lobster, and peas to a bowl along with your mayonnaise, sour cream, veggies, and seasonings and your lime squeezed into your salad mixture set in fridge for about 30 minutes while you prep your cucumbers.
- take your sliced cucumbers and you want to use a small melon ball scooper and start by scooping out some of the middle of the cucumber do not go to deep or your salad mix will leak.
- Add your salad mix to all your cups top with more sprinkled poppy seeds.