Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very lite for a hot summer day, works great as a veggie dip aswell.
- 236.59 ml nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped fine
- 4.92 ml lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- Blend ingredients together in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Use generously with falafel as well as with fresh green salads.
I used this as a dip, It was wonderful, a big hit with everyone. thank you. Polly
this is equally good on salads and sandwiches. Great recipe. thank you.
We put this on top of a big plate of fresh veggies and munched away! Very good!!