Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very lite for a hot summer day, works great as a veggie dip aswell.
Make and share this Creamy Cucumber Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Blend ingredients together in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Use generously with falafel as well as with fresh green salads.
I used this as a dip, It was wonderful, a big hit with everyone. thank you. Polly
this is equally good on salads and sandwiches. Great recipe. thank you.
We put this on top of a big plate of fresh veggies and munched away! Very good!!