Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dip for fresh raw veggies!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced fat is OK)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped (white and light green parts)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt and dill until well-blended and creamy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Place in bowl. Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
- Chill 1-2 prior to serving.
Tasted good. I used a homegrown cucumber that apparently was very sweet, because the dip ended up reminding me of a watermelon jolly rancher candy. I just threw everything into my food processor - definitely easier than straining the cukes for hours :-) I will make it again, with the right type of cucumber next time. ZWT4 Flying Duchess'
This was an easy dip to whip up for some fresh veggies on my appy buffet table at my holiday party. I did add more salt and pepper as the flavor seemed to be missing something...even after chilling for a couple hours.