Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to use up your garden cukes or for your next BBQ or party.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 loaf sliced miniature party rye rounds
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- dill weed
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix and dill in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Spread on one side of each bread slice. Top each slice with a slice of cucumber and sprinkle with additional dill.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Easy and delicious. I used mini sourdough rounds, and the flavors were really wonderful. Thanks for sharing!