Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Light and refreshing cucumber salad! Great side dish to have and great for any cook-out!
- 2 -4 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1 sweet onions (optional) or 1 onion flakes (optional)
- 1 -2 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (if you want a sweeter dish, add a 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon dill (I used the Pampered Chef blend)
- 2 -4 tablespoons distilled white vinegar (to taste)
- In large bowl, mix sour cream, sugar, dill, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Mix well. Slice cucumbers and tomatoes and add to mixture. Blend well, covering all cucumbers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Adding in extra cucumbers may refuce the "watery-ness.".