Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick twist on an old favorite.
- 1 cup chow mein noodles (I prefer La Choy in a can)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 slices white bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 11x7 (2 quart) baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Line bottom of pan with chow mein noodles.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, tuna and milk.
- Stir till creamy.
- Add peas and mushrooms.
- Pour mixture in pan over chow mein noodles.
- Cover mixture with cubed bread.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.