Recipe by The Giggle Box
This is a 4 year old's delight. My daughter (and everyone else) loves this chicken. She will eat it anytime, anyplace. How can you go wrong with Ritz crackers and chicken?
Top Review by ~kdp
I have made this several times. I have added onion, garlic, cheese, and lemon pepper. Have also made this after browning chicken for another recipe, then deciding to make this instead. I make this about twice a month. Thanks for an easy to fix dish!
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed (approx. 1 roll will be fine)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Mix the soup and sour cream together.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Add Chicken and stir well.
- Add to the casserole dish.
- Mix crushed crackers and butter together and put on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is bubbling and the crackers have browned.