Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I like this recipe because the directions are easy to follow. The ingredients are few, but the taste is grand! It is a simple "set it and forget it" recipe.
- 1 (30 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or cook on high for 3-4 hours.
This soup was just what the doctor ordered!
Love love love
As a busy mom with a full-time day job, I am always looking for easy, no fuss recipes that taste great. I found this one to be just that, easy, with minimal ingredients, and it was ready when I got home. My son loves it, and so do I. Chef #1802613799, keep those recipes coming! I can't wait to see what's next!