Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe on Pinterest and can't wait to try it for our annual October party! Recipe from: http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2010/12/creamy-crockpot-hot-cocoa-best-ever/#
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish as desired.