Recipe by Lorac
A "souper" delicious way to use up leftover turkey! Don't hesitate to mix in leftover gravy or veggies. Left over stuffing? Layer it on top of the turkey. No leftover turkey? Cook boneless turkey breasts in chicken broth and use the liquid instead of milk.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 226.79 g packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked turkey
- 2 (595.33 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2.46 ml poultry seasoning
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 354.88 ml frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 118.29 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer onion, mushrooms and turkey in a crock pot.
- Mix soup, poultry seasoning and black pepper and pour over the turkey.
- Cover, cook on Low 8 hours or on High 4 hours.
- If cooking on Low, turn to High, stir in peas and carrots and milk.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.