Recipe by looneytunesfan
I was looking for ways to use up some leftover turkey and found a couple soup recipes that looked good. This is the result of combining them together. My family raved about it and they usually do not care too much for soup. Also good with chicken.
- 5 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed & drained
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 3 cans of chicken broth, salt, pepper, parsley & cooked chicken in crockpot.
- Saute onion & carrots in butter until soft, not brown. Add flour and mix well. Gradually add 2 cans of broth & can of cream of chicken soup. Cook and stir until it thickens. Pour into crockpot.
- Cover, cook on Low 8 hours or on High 4 hours. About 15-20 minutes before serving add pasta. Cover and cook until noodles are tender.