Recipe by KPD
A delicious side dish to go with a wide-variety of meals! You know, this isn't the prettiest dish, but it is delish! I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Very tasty potatoes -- made these for dinner last night and they were definitely a hit with DH. Made as directed with the exception that I added 1/3 cup milk as another reviewer suggested. I combined the soup, milk and dressing before adding to the potatoes. I oiled the slow cooker insert well and had no problem with the potatoes browning too much or sticking. Next time I might add some chives and/or crumbled bacon to the finished potatoes, but that's just a thought for future variations of this dish. Will definitely make again!
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, skin on and quartered
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup or 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of potato soup
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt