Recipe by Me & Mr. Jones
This is my take on Queso Blanco. When I was making some, following a recipe, I didn't feel it was creamy enough so I added cream cheese. The result was a wonderfully creamy, spicy white cheese dip for tortilla chips that my family and neighbors just loved! Best of all, it can be made in a crock pot. (Cooking time may vary depending on how quickly your crock pot heats up.)
Top Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
I've had this recipe for over a year now and have made it many times. It is absolutely amazing!! I just wanted to say thank you for posting it, I make it every game day!! It's creamy, tangy, delicious! Every time I make it all my friends rave about it and want to know the recipe.
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded (tightly packed)
- 1 -8 ounce brick cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped jalapeno (adjust to taste)
- 2 -4 teaspoons cumin (adjust to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Set crock pot on low, and put in all ingredients.
- Stir occasionally to incorporate ingredients.