Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Is there anything more delicious than creamy potatoes?
Make and share this Creamy Crock Pot Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing, mix.
- Stir into potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
This recipe is awesome! I baked a ham and put these spuds in the crockpot a few hours earlier and they were to die for! I will have to double the recipe next time! Thanks for posting!
I made this for fathers day and we loved it! I had never cooked potatoes in the crockpot, but I will from now on!
These potatoes were so-o-o easy to make and the flavor was delicious! (If you get in a hurry as I did and cook them on a higher temperature you might need to check and stir them every so often so the wonderfully creamy sauce does not stick!)