Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Creamy soup with plenty of potatoes and veggies. Prepare it in the morning and come home to a hot meal.
- 4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces American cheese (cubed or shredded)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 8 large potatoes, cubed
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces sour cream
- Combine water and flour in a jar and shake until mixed well.
- In a 5-quart crock pot, combine all ingredients except sour cream, cheese and evaporated milk.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking, add evaporated milk, sour cream and cheese.
- When final ingredients are melted it's ready to eat.