1/3 Photos of Creamy Crock Pot Mac 'n' Cheese
Dee S.'s Note:
I orginially found this recipe in a cooking magazine but changed some ingredients to get the consistency my family loves. Hope yours will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook shell macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- 2Place cooked shells in a 5-quart greased crock pot; add margarine and stir to cover.
- 3In a sauce pan over medium heat,combine soup and 1/2 and 1/2. Stir until smooth. Add eggs and dry mustard and stir until combined. Add cheese and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- 4Pour cheese sauce over shells and stir well.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 - 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crock Pot Mac 'n' Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 630.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g