I orginially found this recipe in a cooking magazine but changed some ingredients to get the consistency my family loves. Hope yours will too.
- Cook shell macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Place cooked shells in a 5-quart greased crock pot; add margarine and stir to cover.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat,combine soup and 1/2 and 1/2. Stir until smooth. Add eggs and dry mustard and stir until combined. Add cheese and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour cheese sauce over shells and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 - 4 hours.