Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This would be a great addition to your Super Bowl party or for any other time you entertain. Very easy and sooooo good! Serve with crackers of your choice.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce into a crock pot.
- Mix well, then add sherry, onions and crab meat and mix lightly.
- Cover, cook on low for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.