Recipe by Mims & Squims
This is a lifesaver when I've been on my feet all day. It requires very little standing over the stove and makes a great meal.
Top Review by BamaBelle30
This was a pretty good dish. The kids weren't too fond of it, but I'm sure that was due to the celery taste. But, the hubby and I were satisfied. Also, I don't keep wine, so I used chicken broth instead. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles or 1 (12 ounce) packagebrown rice noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim any visible fat from chicken and cut each breast into thirds.
- In medium bowl, season chicken with lemon juice, pepper, celery salt and paprika, then place in crock-pot.
- In large bowl, mix soups with wine, thenp our over chicken.
- Sprinkle w/parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on on high 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over noodles.