Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy, yummy crock pot dinner! I put this together when I had no idea what to make for dinner and I had plenty of frozen chicken breasts. Easy to prepare, and my picky toddler liked it!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, frozen
- 6 -8 red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 10 ounces water (just use empty soup can)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag three-cheese blend (Kraft 3Cheese crumbles)
- Place 1/2 cubed red potatoes in crock pot, layer chicken breast on top, add rest of ingredients (except cheese), and rest of cubed potatoes on top.
- Cook for about 6-7 hours on low, stir in cheese about an hour before serving. Serve in bowl with your favorite dinner rolls.
very good! my whole family really liked this meal and it was so easy to make!! thanks!
This recipe is delicious. Thank you. I added a little onion and onion powder also. MMMMMMM GOOOOOOOd!