Recipe by Missy Baker
Easy, yummy crock pot dinner! I put this together when I had no idea what to make for dinner and I had plenty of frozen chicken breasts. Easy to prepare, and my picky toddler liked it!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, frozen
- 6 -8 red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 10 ounces water (just use empty soup can)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag three-cheese blend (Kraft 3Cheese crumbles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/2 cubed red potatoes in crock pot, layer chicken breast on top, add rest of ingredients (except cheese), and rest of cubed potatoes on top.
- Cook for about 6-7 hours on low, stir in cheese about an hour before serving. Serve in bowl with your favorite dinner rolls.