1/1 Photo of Creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
3 hrs 15 mins
This is an easy but wonderful recipe. My husband loves this stuff! I served it with homemade biscuits and homemade applesauce! What a great rainy-day meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your crock pot, pour all three cans of soup and water.
- 2Whisk together until smooth.
- 3Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, thyme, rosemary, celery salt, and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or high setting for 3-4 hours.
- 5After cook time, make sure the crock pot is set on high and add dried egg noodles.
- 6Cook on high for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 1725.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: