Recipe by usmcpatience
This is an easy but wonderful recipe. My husband loves this stuff! I served it with homemade biscuits and homemade applesauce! What a great rainy-day meal!
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
This recipe was very well recieved at my house. It was a bit too creamy for me, as written, but I'd like to make it again with a little more water instead. I bought cream of potatoe soup instead of the mushroom by mistake, but it was still very good in fact I think the potatoes were a nice addition. I loved that it was easy to make, cooked in the crockpot all day & my family loved it. The egg noodles were a great addition & my DS described it best when he said it tasted like chicken pot pie filling. Very much a comfort food that served us well on the first snow of the season. Thanks for sharing, usmc! Made, enjoyed & reviewed for Fall 2008 Pick A Chef.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 (5 ounce) cans cooked chicken
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In your crock pot, pour all three cans of soup and water.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, thyme, rosemary, celery salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or high setting for 3-4 hours.
- After cook time, make sure the crock pot is set on high and add dried egg noodles.
- Cook on high for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are tender.