This is an easy but wonderful recipe. My husband loves this stuff! I served it with homemade biscuits and homemade applesauce! What a great rainy-day meal!
- In your crock pot, pour all three cans of soup and water.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, thyme, rosemary, celery salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or high setting for 3-4 hours.
- After cook time, make sure the crock pot is set on high and add dried egg noodles.
- Cook on high for 20-30 minutes or until noodles are tender.