Recipe by Suzzzie
I'm not sure where I got this one, but I've made it several times and I always love it! I fell in love with simple crock pot cooking when Iw as working full time during the day and going to nursing school in the evenings. I love coming home to a cooked meal!
Top Review by doubleentendre
I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great. My DH loved it and couldn't stop complimenting me between mouthfuls. Very easy to make. I'll definitely make it again.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounces fat free chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream