- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning (I used Emeril's brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (Lawrys)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups broccoli florets, lightly steamed, just fork tender (I cook it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soups, chicken broth, salt, Cajun and garlic seasoning into a crock pot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
- Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese.