1/1 Photo of Creamy Crock Pot Chicken
3 hrs 5 mins
Sophie's Momma's Note:
This is an all-around family favorite! My mom originally made it when I was younger, and now I use the recipe in my home and tell my friends about it! It's delicious, creamy, and filling! Using a crock pot makes it easy and convenient. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in crock pot.
- 2Cut cream cheese into cubes and distribute evenly over chicken.
- 3In separate bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 can water, and Italian dressing mix until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture over chicken and cream cheese in crock pot.
- 5Set crock pot on high and let cook for 3 hours for fresh chicken or 4 hours for frozen chicken.
- 6Serve with rice or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.0
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 1202.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 54.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix