Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where I got this.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups mushrooms
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot along with mushrooms.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
This did not work at all for me. We tasted the chicken and wound up throwing most of it away. After 8 hours, the sour cream sauce was watery and grainy looking, and even with all those fresh mushrooms, the sauce had no flavor. The only change I made was to also add in some sliced onion. I'm sorry to leave a poor review, but we won't be trying this one again. Thanks anyway.
I have found my new favorite low-fat chicken recipe! I can't believe how yummy this was! I used boneless skinless breasts and thighs because I had to use them up. I ended up using additional mushrooms too because I absolutely love them. I also put fresh parsley on the dish before serving. The sauce is awesome! I only ate my dinner an hour ago and I'm already anxiously awaiting the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!! Thanks so much digifoo!
this was delicious and will definately be had again. Thanks. xxx