Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful way to use up that left over Turkey.
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-sodium stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 4 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In medium non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in margarine 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl blend cream cheese, tomatoes, and creole seasoning.
- Fold in vegetable mixture, fettucini and turkey.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch square dish, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake at 325 degrees F.
- 30 minutes or until bubbly.