Creamy Creole Turkey Bake
- In medium non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in margarine 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl blend cream cheese, tomatoes, and creole seasoning.
- Fold in vegetable mixture, fettucini and turkey.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch square dish, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake at 325 degrees F.
- 30 minutes or until bubbly.