Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed my Gluten Free Cinnamon Bun Muffin recipe! I've received many reports that people are making them for Christmas morning. Here's the Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting to go along with buns. http://www.elanaspantry.com/creamy-cream-cheese-frosting/
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1. To make frosting combine cream cheese and agave in a medium bowl until well blended.
- 2. Whip in heavy cream until frosting is nice and thick.
- 3. Spread over Cinnamon Bun Muffins.
- 4. Serve.
Just made a double batch of this to go on top of pumpkin bars. I substituted the heavy cream with 2% milk, but still good! This frosting is DELICOUS. The agave instead of butter and powdered sugar really lets the cream cheese flavor shine through. I used Trader Joe's Raw Agave, if that makes any difference.