Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Be sure this colorful tart is completely chilled before drizzling.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Filling and Topping
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- Heat oven to 350^F. Crust: In medium-size bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press into a 10-in. round removable-bottom tart pan. Bake at 350^F for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Filling and Topping: In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla. Spread into crust. Pour cranberry sauce into a small bowl; stir to loosen. Dollop onto cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350^F for 30 minutes, until set. Remove to wire rack; cool completely. Transfer to refirgerator and chill.
- Before serving, in a small bowl, blend confectioners' sugar and water. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag and snip off a corner. Drizzle over tart and allow to dry. Slice and serve.