Recipe by *Petunia*
This originally came from a Karo Syrup recipe paperback. Hot weather's coming and nothing's cooler than frozen! The 6 hours 'cooking' is for freezing time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, on medium speed beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually, beat in the Karo syrup until smooth.
- Reduce speed to low and beat in cranberry sauce until combined.
- Stir in the oranges and pineapple until blended.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until just combined.
- Spoon into an 8 or 9" square pan.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnixh with fresh fruit and mint leaves if desired.