Recipe by Rljacdcjecl
My family loves the parmesan topped tilapia recipe. I adapted it to a slightly (I hope) healthier version with a little bit more meatiness in it. It's great served with rice and veggies.
- 8 tilapia fillets
- season salt, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay tilapia fillets out on baking pan and season with season salt. Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes or until mostly cooked.
- While the fillets are in the oven, mix remaining ingredients.
- Take fish out of the oven and top with crab/parmesan mixture. Turn oven to broil.
- Broil fish until bubbly and light brown.